Sunday 8 July 2012

Hi and Welcome to Skipping Rainbows. 


Well its day one of my little venture - Skipping Rainbows. I wanted to combine my love finding and buying all things handmade with making interesting, exciting and highly original handmade items you wouldn't find in any shop. So Skipping Rainbows was born. 


My two little girls are sources of instant and constant inspiration and act as my two muses. They are very different in appearance, personality, interests and likes and dislikes.  My eldest little lady is a girl who loooooves pink, flowers, skirts with tights, whimsical things and princesses and has a taken a firm disliking to jeans! My second little lady looks awesome in blues and greens, skinny jeans and rocks it out in a pair of black chuck taylors (converse high tops for the uninitiated). Therefore, with this eclectic mix blossoming around me I hope I have created things a wide range of styles can love and wear.


If you feel like taking the time please check out my website:


http://www.skippingrainbows.com.au


and the full range can be found on my etsy shop:


http://www.etsy.com/shop/SkippingRainbows

Skipping Rainbows can be found on Twitter and Facebook to! If you like what you see remember to click "like" on the FB page.


I love receiving feedback so do add a comment below as I would love to hear from you.


Lastly, a massive thank you to my gorgeous little family - my darling husband and two little ladies. You light up my life on a daily basis, are my constant and unwavering sources of inspiration and provide the most amazing support and encouragement anyone could ever ask for. Love you lots and lots.


Bye for now and Enjoy! 


Mwah


Sammyxxx










0 comments:

Post a Comment