Sunday 5 August 2012

Fabric Beautiful Fabric.....


Hello Everyone

Wow what a first month is been here at Skipping Rainbows HQ. Lots of interest and support from far and wide. Thanks everyone. I have loved every minute of it!

This post I thought I would share some pictures of some beautiful fabric that arrived a few days ago. I have some super cool ideas floating around about how to use the fabric.... the possibilities are endless. I definitely want to build on the covered snap clip and hair elastic sets but am also thinking about adding headbands, paper clips, vintage bobby pins, covered button mirrors and maybe the odd coin purse!!!!! Of course the Skipping Rainbows signature covered button will feature prominently on these gorgeous products. I will keep you posted. In the meantime enjoy the pics. 






Have a great week

Sammyxx

Pic 1: Floralicious by Michele D'Armour
Pic 2: Woodland by Natalie Lymer
Pic 3: Panda Bears Bamboo Black by Howard Robinson 


0 comments:

Post a Comment